Saturday, 4 August 2012

Daily updates in Group Diigo In Education

11 new Items See More »
Bochi 23
shared by Bochi 23 04 Aug 12 01:59:46 - Comment - Like
  • Bochi 23
    Bochi 23 04 Aug 12 01:59:46
    In this set of visuals, graphic artist Gustavo Sousa uses the iconic Olympic rings to represent which continents have the most prisoners, HIV patients, McDonald's, and more. Naturally, the relative size of each ring correlates to the relevant data points. Would led to some great discussions with students.
Lisa Moore
shared by Lisa Moore 03 Aug 12 11:23:07 - Comment - Like
  • Lisa Moore
    Lisa Moore 03 Aug 12 11:23:07
    art museum - virtual tours available! Use for American Lit
Donal O' Mahony
shared by Donal O' Mahony 03 Aug 12 03:59:59 - Comment - Like
  • Donal O' Mahony
    Donal O' Mahony 03 Aug 12 03:59:59
    This is my latest blog post - it is about my draft ICT / Social media policy for secondary (high) schools. You can read and comment on it here. I would really like your feedback. Here is an excerpt! My primary source was Katie Lepi's Crowdsourced School Social Media Policy Now Available (here). Her work is based on over four-hundred crowd sourced edits! I have specifically included her in the Creative Commons license. I was also influenced by Doug Belshaw's Acceptable Use Policy – feedback required! (here).The comments on his posting are very interesting! I was inspired by Max Senge's A hippocratic Oath for Techies & Policymakers (here). Its simplicity is its strength!
N Carroll
shared by N Carroll 03 Aug 12 11:41:23 - Comment - Like
  •  This site is meant to be a resource for K-12 teachers who are or will be implementing the National Common Core State Standards
N Carroll
shared by N Carroll 03 Aug 12 11:30:16 - Comment - Like
  • N Carroll
    N Carroll 03 Aug 12 11:30:16
    With information and resources for grades K-12
There are another 1 new items in group, See More »

You received this message because you are a member of the group Diigo In Education at Diigo.com.

Your alert setting indicates that new additions to this group should be sent to you Daily.
Click to change your email alert preference to: Immediately, Weekly , Not subscribed