Friday, 23 November 2012

The Nick Chater Daily is out! Edition of 23 November 2012

 
The Nick Chater Daily
avatar Published by
Nick Chater
23 November 2012
Read paper →
Education Stories Technology Business Leisure Art & Entertainment #edtech #edchat
 
The Innovative Educator: 5 Reasons to "Gamify" Your Class
avatar Shared by
Nick Chater
thumbnail theinnovativeeducator­.blogspot.com - Although the students may be receiving badges for their accomplishments in the game, I wouldn't label that extrinsic motivation. The badges are simply a piece of paper that they cut out and get to ...
The Nick Chater Blog: Re: Graham Linehan, Grid Jumper, and 40 others have Tweets for you
avatar Shared by
Nick Chater
thumbnail www­.nick-chater.com - Re: Graham Linehan, Grid Jumper, and 40 others have Tweets for you Schools face cuts to pay for £1bn academies overspend Funding for struggling schools has been slashed to cover a £1bn overspend in...
Primary Magazine - Issue 8: The Art of Mathematics - NCETM
avatar Shared by
Nick Chater
www­.ncetm.org.uk - A short biography Maurits Cornelis Escher was born on 17 June 1898 in Leeuwarden, in the Netherlands. His father noticed that his son enjoyed art and drawing so he sent him to study at the School o...
Eduleadership | The Pareto Principle and Instructional Leadership
avatar Shared by
Shira Leibowitz Ph.D
thumbnail www­.eduleadership.org - The Pareto Principle states that 80% of our results come from 20% of our efforts – and conversely, that only 20% of our results come from the other 80% of our efforts. It's more a rule of thumb tha...
Blogging About The Web 2.0 Connected Classroom: 2012 Edublog Award Nominations
avatar Shared by
Kali Root
thumbnail blog­.web20classroom.org - 2012 Edublog Award Nominations It's that time of year again when the Edublog Awards aim to recognize the best Bloggers, Tweeters and Products. The process to nominate is simple and you can read abo...
Videos
thumbnail
avatar Shared by
Michael Whelton
 
thumbnail
avatar Shared by
Helene O'Shea
 
thumbnail
avatar Shared by
shahab
More videos →
Education
How Has The Internet Changed Education?
avatar Shared by
Edudemic
Grading Schools Isn't the Answer. It's the Problem. - NYTimes.com
avatar Shared by
Mrs. Jee
m.guardian.co.uk
avatar Shared by
Tim O'Reilly
More Education →
Stories
Diet Robot, Autom, Now Available On IndieGogo, Will Ship In Six Months
avatar Shared by
TechCrunch
TeachMeet Bolton (with images, tweets) · eyebeams · Storify
avatar Shared by
Leon Cych
Education Week Teacher: Optimizing Young Readers' Brains: Lessons from Neuroscience
avatar Shared by
Education Week
More Stories →
Photos
thumbnail
avatar Shared by
Mª Jesús Camino
 
thumbnail
avatar Shared by
Josh Mikkelsen
 
thumbnail
avatar Shared by
Kali Root
More photos →
Technology
Gift Guide: Sifteo Interactive Gaming Cubes
avatar Shared by
TechCrunch
On Demo, a $25 1080p Camera Module For Raspberry Pi - Slashdot
avatar Shared by
Raspberry Pi
Adobe Connect Login
avatar Shared by
Shelly S Terrell
More Technology →
Business
Video: Black Friday 2012: fight in Walmart as shoppers go to war over bargain smartphones - Telegraph
avatar Shared by
Breaking News
SEC Watch: Swoop Raising $5M To Embellish Food Websites With Deals And Ads
avatar Shared by
TechCrunch
PayPal Thanksgiving Mobile Payments Volume Up 173 Percent; eBay Mobile Transactions Up 133 Percent
avatar Shared by
TechCrunch
More Business →
Leisure
Explore – So great. Edward Gorey illustrates Little Red...
avatar Shared by
Teachers.Net
Co-ordinates - Resources - TES
avatar Shared by
tes Primary
December Global Project Sign Up
avatar Shared by
Shelly S Terrell
More Leisure →
Art & Entertainment
BBC - Newsbeat - Downton Abbey gets the go ahead for a fourth series
avatar Shared by
BBC News (UK)
Me gusta Sevilla - Lola Urbano, enseñando a aprender
avatar Shared by
eraser juⒶnjo * ✘ ★
Jon Connell: In Praise of Christopher Maloney: 10 Reasons Why He Should Win 'X Factor' 2012
avatar Shared by
HuffPost UK
More Art & Entertainment →
#edtech
How Has The Internet Changed Education?
avatar Shared by
Edudemic
Grading Schools Isn't the Answer. It's the Problem. - NYTimes.com
avatar Shared by
Mrs. Jee
Guitarbots: Gamified guitar learning launched by Ovelin
avatar Shared by
AvatarGeneration
More #edtech →
#edchat
Grading Schools Isn't the Answer. It's the Problem. - NYTimes.com
avatar Shared by
Mrs. Jee
On Favorites – Edublog Award Nominations 2012 « Sharing Our Blessings
avatar Shared by
Katie Harmon Regan
Adobe Connect Login
avatar Shared by
Shelly S Terrell
More #edchat →
 
EducationStoriesTechnologyBusinessLeisureArt & Entertainment#edtech#edchat
Read paper →
 

Email powered by logo


If you have not requested this notification or wish not be notified anymore of this paper's updates, delete subscription.

We are committed to protecting your privacy - more on our Privacy Policy.

Post a Comment